Saturday, February 20, 2010

James at 3 months!!

James is growing so fast!!! I can't believe he is already 3 months old!! We are LOVING being parents!! He is such a great baby!!! He is cooing and smiling all the time now!!! Karl and I are back to work now and James gets to go to a wonderful babysitter!! We miss him a lot while we are at work, but it makes it that more exciting to see him after work each day!!!


James went on his first walk outside on Valentine's Day!!! It was a prefect way to spend the special day!!



Thank you God for giving us this special gift of parenthood!!!


2 comments:

Katy said...

It's about time we saw some pictures of James (but I can't judge, I haven't posted pictures in 6 or 7 or 8 months.) He is so cute and getting big so fast. He reminds more and more of Karl in those pics.

The Shusters said...

Wow!! You changed your profile background...I'm impressed! It has been awhile! Thanks for posting pictures!! I agree with Katy...He looks so much like Karl! And he is darling!! Cute smiles!! I can't wait to see him again!