Sunday, September 19, 2010

10 months!! Through the eyes of James

Here are the stairs I fell down when I first started crawling. I had a real bruise to show for it!!
I may not be big enough to go to school yet, but I can still play on the playground.

Yumm!!! Jello!!!






I love when dad lets me hang upside down in the air. It is really funny!





Look how big I am. I can climb up anything that will let me climb up it.









Fall is here, which means I am 10 months old!!

















Help me!! My parents think it is cute to stick me in itchy, crunchy leaves and take way to many pictures.































3 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

He's getting so big. How time flies!!! He's so cute!!!

Jason and Amanda said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is already!

The Shusters said...

I love the leave pictures!! I wish I could see him more...:( He is growing way too fast!